Wednesday

Reversing the lost generation

I can Change the world and I refuse to believe I am part of a lost generation.

I realize this may be a shock but

"Happiness comes from within"

Is a lie, as is

"Money will make me happy"

So in 30 years from now I will tell my children

They are not the most important things in my life

My employer will know that

I have my priorities strait because

Work

Is more important than

Family

Once upon a time

Families stayed together

but this will not be true in my era

This is a quick fix society

Experts tell me

30 years from now I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of divorce

I do not concede that

I will be in a country of my own making

In the future

Environmental destruction will be the norm
.
No longer will it be said

My peers and I care about the truth

It will be evident that

My generation is apathetic and lethargic

It is foolish to resume that

There is Hope

And all of this will come true unless we choose to reverse it “

Read this backwards after reading it forward.

Source: unknown; image: http://www.sherricarterart.com/

No comments: